domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Our First Trip of 2013!!


Hi all, happy new year again for your family ..

Tell them we made our first trip as a family this year .. was a surprise that we have prepared my husband and my two children ... After celebrating the New Year at home, quiet, the day January 1 told my husband, prepares suitcase for 2 days we're going. I was surprised because I was not expecting it at all, so I started to clean the house a bit the day before and I started to prepare to leave our bags for a getaway ... Our destination? because I had no idea. until missing an hour to get saw the poster of the road .. Our destination was Merida, Badajoz, Spain. Merida is a small town of Roman Style. there have been many things Roman, as amphitheaters, coliceos etc ... and my husband knows me well knows that everything that has to do with Rome I love ..

We arrived around lunchtime and after arrival at the hotel and had a magical charm, the hotel, very modern. Our room was connected to another, so the children were in that, our one division was a door, so there was privacy for ourselves and children.
We ate, we went to visit some Roman ruins Beech forests in that city, is a small version Rome .. Well, at night my husband had a surprise,  came a nanny on the 10 pm to look after children in the hotel and we went to dinner and tour the night of Merida .. romantic dinner with candles, champagne and the best company that was my love.

After that wonderful dinner, we went to a Spa .. thermal baths, Turkish baths, massage and jacuzzi relax us a lot.

The second day was more tourist and gastronomic, especially dedicated to children, a fair, ice cream, coffee and shopping ..
We finished exhausted but mostly enjoying two days full of love, passion, love, complicity and even more with our kids who had a great time.

Well folks, here I have some photos from our first trip as a family surprise. I send many kisses and happy start to the year.






Our Room
Love u baby
With my 2 baby boys

On the Road to Merida-Badajoz, Spain
Breakfast
Coffee and Donuts time
Lucas in his train...
Bruno with his jeep
My Love wating for me... an AWESOME and Romantic Dinner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario